Terms and Conditions
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- All Goods are inspected and guaranteed free from faults prior to shipping. Harrison House accepts no responsibility for damage which may occur during shipping.
- Harrison House cannot & does not guarantee shipping timeframes. They are at the discretion of the postal service that is used.
Harrison House does not take any responsibility for duties/taxes imposed by customs or foreign borders. The onus is on the recipient/customer to rectify and pay duties/taxes.
Harrison House includes postal insurance in all international transactions.
Please ensure you use the size guide for each listing, or if you are unsure of what sizes to order, please email us your required measurements (chest, waist, hips, and height) and we will help determine the best size.
Please use this size chart for each listing to determine the best size to order. Please note Harrison House are sized by Australian standard clothing sizes.
We do not offer change of mind, however, we want you to shop with peace-of-mind, so if the size you have chosen is incorrect, we will gladly offer you an exchange only.
If you have chosen an incorrect size, Harrison House is not required to provide you with a refund. You must proceed with an exchange in the first 24-48 hours of receiving your order.
No exchanges are available on Sale or Discounted items.
To qualify for an exchange all guidelines below must be met:
- Harrison House must be notified by email email@example.com within 24-48 hours of receiving your order.
- Swimsuits must be returned within 7 business days from purchase.
- Swimsuits must be in original condition.
- All tags and labels must be intact and in original position. Items must not be washed.
- Exchange and refund forms are included with your returned goods. You will receive this form via email.
- You, the customer, are responsible for the exchange/return costs; such as shipping costs (this does not include faulty items).
Faulty Items & Refunds
- Harrison House abides by The Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Please view more here.
- Harrison House are unable to offer refunds (this does not include faulty items).
- Harrison House reserves the right to deny and refund either all/or part of your order at any time.
- Should a faulty item need to be returned, Harrison House may, at their discretion, provide a means of return shipment. An email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org making us aware of the faults within 48 hours of delivery. Once you have sent us photographic evidence of any fault, we will respond within 2 business days with further instruction.
Small parts may become chocking hazards. Harrison House products should always be used under the supervision of an adult. Therefore, items should not be placed within reach of small children. Harrison House does not accept any liability for misuse or incorrect handling of products.
If purchasing our products for children, it is important to consider their age and stage of development. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian/carer to gauge the suitability of your purchases.
Purchasing with AfterPay
Please note that AfterPay is only available in Australia. AfterPay is a third party & have their own Terms & Conditions that Harrison House must abide by. If you would like to find out more, please see AfterPay Terms & Conditions.
Please note, we must abide by AfterPay merchant T&C's. Once your order has been placed via AfterPay, we receive an AfterPay Approval for your order. This usually takes 24-48 hours. Once we have received this, we can then proceed to pack & send your order.
If you chose Express Shipping or hand delivery, we await the approval from AfterPay, and we will then send your express order out within 1 Business Day.
Please refer to AfterPays T&Cs for further details regarding your approvals.